We also got a great view of the Australia Day fireworks ^____^
Mango Bundt Cake
Recipe adapted from Views from the ville
2 cups plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup caster sugar
75g butter, melted and cooled
1/2 cup milk
1 mango, peeled and cooled
1/2 cup soft icing sugar
3 tbs mango juice
1. Preheat oven to 180oC and grease bundt pan.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with electric beater. Add sugar and beat until sugar dissolves.
4. Pour in milk and melted, cooled butter. Beat for ~5 minutes.
5. Gradually add in flour mixture and beat until well combined. Fold in mango pieces and pour into bundt pan.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cook before transferring to wire rack.
7. Make glaze by mixing together icing sugar and mango juice. Drizzle over cake and serve.
|Mango pieces :D|
|other BBQ food! yum! and the sun shining~~|