3 cups self-raising flour
300ml thickened cream
3/4 cup lemonade (the *secret* ingredient =p)
pinch of salt
1. Sift flour into a large mixing bowl
2. Pour the in the cream, lemonade and salt and mix till combined
3. Lightly flour your hands and knead the dough lightly in bowl
4. Place on a lightly floured surface and roll dough out ~1cm thickness (remember they rise!)
5. Using cookie cutter, cute out small circles and place on baking tray. Brush with milk to get a nice golden colour.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 200oC or till golden brown.
Best served warm on the day!! Especially with JAM and CREAM!!!
-tip for whipping cream: if you are too lazy.. just shake the jar of cream and it'll be whipped ^^
|Would have liked a bit more colour on them =p|
|Nothing beats warm scones with jam and cream ;p....|