I also tasted this is Brisbane (yes.. Brissy if full of inspiration =p) and the recipe is courtesy of Anne! Thanks Anne!! She was looking for an easy recipe that kids can help cook! so this is perfect!!
Ingredients175g plain flour
1 tspn baking powder
1/4 tspn salt
150g unsalted butter, softened
250g light brown sugar
1 tspn vanilla essence
2 large eggs
85g chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 180oC
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
3. Cream butter, brown sugar and vanilla essence till smooth with electric mixer
4. Mix in the eggs then theh flour mixture
5. Spread mixture into 9 inch square tin and drizzle melted chocolate over the top. Run a knife throught the chocolate to create a marbled effect.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Leave to cool in the tin and SERVE :)
|The best part is the CRUNCHY topping =D - my version|
These are sooooo yum =) its supposed to make 16 brownies.. but depends how big you cut the slices hey? =p I made this for dessert on Australia Day (yes i know.. was a long time ago xD.. i've been outbaking my blog xP).
P.s. Do you like my new title?? ^^ thanks to my designer KATHLEEN :D hehe thanks!!