They were supposed to be Gingerbread men but mutated into GIANTS!!! I think coz we added way more Self-raising flour and Vin kneaded the dough heaps.. so they're softer than normal but still taste delicious :)
Here's what you need:
2 tbs golden syrup (i didn't have any so i just used maple syrup)
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
3 cups self-raising flour (can add more if needed)
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 165oC.
2. Melt butter and syrup. Mix in sugar and egg.
3. Add sifted flour, salt, ginger and cinnamon and mix well. Dough should come away from the sides of the bowl.
4. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface and use cutter to cut biscuits.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until a delicate golden brown colour.
|Men turning into GIANTS!|
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup icing sugar, sifted
1. Whisk eggs whites with lemon juice using electric mixer until soft peaks form.
2. Add sifted icing sugar slowly while still mixing.
|Decorated by Vin|
|My personal faves: azn man|
Simple as that =p We made WAY too much icing so I thought.. maybe I can make the icing into meringues ^^ AND IT WORKED :D :D :D bake till golden brown!