Brownie Batter Truffles
Recipe adapted from Mel's kitchen café
3/4 cup (96g) cocoa powder
1 cup (200g) caster sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar (100g)
pinch of salt
3/4 cup (96g) plain flour
2 tsp vanilla essence
170g butter, melted
250g dark chocolate, melted
sprinkles for garnish
1. Combine cocoa powder, sugars, salt and flour in large bowl. Stir in vanilla and melted butter until the mixture forms a thick batter.
2. Line baking tray with baking paper. Roll teaspoonful of dough into balls and place them on baking tray. Refrigerate for one hour until the brownie batter balls are firm.
3. Coat balls in melted chocolate and place back on the tray. Decorate using sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
|The inside of the truffle|
|They were actually really popular XD|
yet again she proved me wrong! Seems like people like eating sugar grains XD
Next up is super easy Strawberry Pannacotta!! :D Since they are in season now, why not make the most of them? :)
Recipe adapted from Misschieviously
500g strawberries, washed
250ml thickened cream
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 tsp powdered gelatin
3 tbs boiling water
1. Chop strawberries and puree in blender. Pass strawberry puree through a sieve to remove pulp and seeds. (You should get just under 400ml of puree). Keep the pulp and seeds for garnish.
2. Place milk, cream, sugar and vanilla in small saucepan. Heat to a low simmer until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the gelatin and 3 tbs boiling water to soften the gelatin. Pour hot milk and cream mixture over the gelatin and stir to dissolve completely.
4. Add in strawberry puree and mix well.
5. Pour into individual glass/cups. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set.
6. To serve, garnish with strawberry pulp or fresh strawberries.
|pretty pink pannacotta ^^|
No excuse not to make these! super quick, super easy and super yummyyy :D