Mango and Banana Bread (adapted from Lite Bite)
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 medium mango
1 small banana
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/4 cup yoghurt (I used cream)
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 190oC and line a square or rectangle loaf tin.
2. Peel mango and banana, dice finely and place in large bowl. Grind fruit into puree and keep aside.
3. In another bowl, add puree, olive oil and sugar and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
4. Sift in flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon and combine using spatula.
5. Pour batter into tin and bake for ~30 minutes or until done.
6. Allow to cool before taking out of tin and slicing.
Have fun with other fruity combinations =D
|sliced up and ready to eat =D|
|close up of inside the bread loaf|