|Belgium waffles from Max Brenner|
|Shop 9, Degraves St MELBOURNE =D|
|I think plain is the best!! =) just a dusting of icing sugar~|
|Awesome waffle machine =D|
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
2 tbs caster sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs, separated
1 1/2 cups cream
1 1/2 tbs melted butter
1. Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
2. Beat egg yolks until thick, add cream and mix lightly.
3. Combine egg yolk mixture and dry ingredients, stir until smooth.
4. Mix in melted butter. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter.
5. Use 1/2 cup batter for each waffle.
Top with whatever toppings you like! Chocolate, fruit, ice cream, jam... OR be creative and make SAVOURY waffles! just add spring onion and ham :)
|My brother's invention of savoury waffles! actually tasted REALLY nice :)|
|My sister's chocolate ganache and vanilla ice cream waffle! mmm|