It's been just over a month since we baked for her cousin's wedding - but only now that I blogged about it =_=" It was really fun to bake for an event! Debby had a really good idea to make cookies on a stick using her Milo Doggie Cookies recipe but instead of making dog faces, we made bride and groom faces! =) It was a bit of improvisation.. but hey! that's what baking is all about! Being creative and trying new things~
|Baker Debby in action~~|
So I'll just share the recipe with all of you or you can visit bluebakeblog =)
Malt Bride & Groom cookies
180g butter, softened at room temperature
200g cake flour
25g corn flour
25g milk powder
Milo cereal (duo - so white and brown colours ^^)
|Ingredients and equiipment all ready to go~~|
2. Sift cake flour, corn flour and milk powder.
3. Cream butter and malt for ~3 minutes. Do not overbeat.
4. Add in the flours and beat to form a dough - it may be easier to just mix with a spoon if you don't want flour all over your kitchen floor xD
5. Divide dough into round balls around the size of a 20c piece. Place on baking tray and decorate with chocolate sprinkles (for eyes and mouth) and milo cereal for hair. Just BE CREATIVE! Insert skewers into cookies.
6. Bake for ~25 minutes. Leave to cool on wire rack.
|Its the groom! he is happy ^u^|
|Cookies on a stick~~|