This is a frozen cheesecake (NO BAKING INVOLVED!!!) and really simple but the end result is delicious!! The recipe is from one of my fave blogs to follow.. Happy Home Baking :) you can find the recipe HERE or my edited version below ^^
STRAWBERRY JELLY CHEESECAKE
Base:110g Marie biscuits(about 8 pieces), chopped into fine crumbs
40g melted butter
250g cream cheese, soften at room temperature
50g icing sugar
1 tablespoon gelatin powder
40ml boiling water
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 box Jelly crystal (strawberry flavour)
1 cup boiling water
1 cup cold water
Some strawberries and a cherry for the top
1. Mix biscuit crumbs & melted butter together and press firmly with the help of a spoon onto the base of a 18cm springform tin. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Slowly pour gelatin into a bowl of boiling water, constantly stirring until all gelatin is dissolved.
3. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese , icing sugar and vanilla essence until smooth & creamy. Blend in gelatin solution and mix well.
4. Pour the cheese mixture into the cake tin. Layer the strawberries on the cheese mixture. Chill for at least 3 to 4 hours.
5. Dissolve the jelly crystal in the cup of boiling water, followed by the cold water. Pour the jelly on the cheese mixture. Let it set before removing from the cake tin.
|blow the candles out~~|