I baked these for our last lab meeting last week.. its also in one of my photos (baked them when Terie was here ^^) and so here's the recipe =) very very very easy to make!!!
You will need:
2 cups plain flour
1 sachet yeast (15 gm)
180ml warm water
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1 rash bacon, diced
30gm grated cheese (i use mozarella but tasty cheese should be ok.. and you can use more cheese if you want it to be more cheesy ^^)
1/2 cup chopped chives
1 egg beaten (can add a bit of milk)
1 Tb sesame seeds
1. Set oven at 200oC
2. Rub butter into sifted flour using fingertips
3. Dissolve yeast in warm water and stir in salt and sugar (you can leave for around 5-10 min if you want)
4. Pour yeast mixture into flour mixture and stir till combined. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Rest for 20 min for the dough to rise (only if you wish to.. but i think it makes it much more nice and "fluffier")
5. Roll dough out to a circle (~25 cm in diameter). Cut the circle into 8 triangles ( i usually do more to get the most out of it :P)
6. Combine bacon, cheese, chives and pepper.
7. Sprinkle filling on triangle and roll up from the long end. Twist ends together and curve into crescent shapes.
8. Arrange on baking tray (HAHHA THATS ME! =p JKJK.. lammeee HAHHA) and brush with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame seeds.
9. Bake for 7-8 min or until golden brown