I had some leftover cream and decided to use it in a filling for Pear Swissroll! Also inspired by Julie's swissrolls ^^v
Very very simple!!! now you don't need to buy it from asian cake shops xP
Ingredients for sponge:
90 g (3/4 cup) self-raising flour
115 g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
1 tbs icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 190oC. Line baking tin with baking paper.
2. Sift flour 3 times (for air ^^)
3. Beat eggs in a bowl using electric beater (~5 min or until thick and pale). Add suagr gradually, beating until mixture is pale.
4. Using a metal spoon, fold in the flour quickly. Spread into tin and smooth the surface.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and springy to touch.
Really does taste like asian cake shop!!! You can put different fillings.. e.g. jam.. mango.. chocolate.. the list is endless! so go on and be creative =)