|This recipe is from the top one called "bake it"|
*Only 4 ingredients XD XD*
100g unsalted butter
1 tspn caster sugar
140g plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 200oC.
2. Put 250ml water, butter and sugar in small saucepan and heat till butter has melted and mixture has just come to the boil.
3. Add flour and stir over medium heat with a wooden spoon until mixture comes away from the side of the saucepan forming a ball.
4. Plate mixture into bowl and allow to cool slightly. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each till it becomes thick and glossy~~
TIP: *wait till egg is incorporated before adding next one* you can use a wooden spoon to mix the egg in
5. Pipe or spoon mixture onto baking tray and bake for 20 min. Reduce heat to 160oC and bake for further 20 min (we didn't actually need to do this coz we have a SUPER OVEN ^^)
|we just placed spoonfuls onto the tray ^^|
|TA DA! nice and golden brown :)|
1.3 litres milk
2 vanilla beans, split (or just use vanilla essence)
18 egg yolks (now u know why we divided by 6 xP)
330g caster sugar
130g corn flour
1. Stir the milk and vanilla beans in saucepan over medium heat until almost boiling
2. Whisk yolks, sugar and cornflour in bowl until thick and pale.
3. Gradually whisk in hot milk into egg mixture. Return to saucepan and whisk over medium heat will custard boils and thickens.
4. Spread over tray to cool rapidly. Cover surgare with cling wrap to prevent skin forming. When the mixture has cooled to 55oC (HAHHA so exact xD) transfter to bowl and stir through butter... and its ready to pipe into the profiteroles =D
THEY TASTED SO GOOD! we ate so many before we even piped the custard!
they look hard to make but they are really easy.. SO TRY IT =D =D
|Baking Day with Baking Tray =)|