|Pannacotta - deceivingly simple!!!|
Anyways this week made some "non-bake" recipes for work. First up is a recipe I stole from DK who made these lovely pannacottas for his sister's wedding! They looked so professional but when I found out they were super easy.... I thought I'd give them a go! The recipe is for a basic pannacotta so you can really make up your own flavour by changing the topping!
Blueberry Coconut Pannacotta
Recipe adapted from DK
1 cup cream
1 cup coconut milk/milk
1/4 cup caster sugar
2 tsp gelatin
1 cup blueberries
2 tbs caster sugar
1 tbs corn starch
1. Place cream, milk and sugar in saucepan over medium heat. Stir till sugar dissolved.
2. Add some boiling water to gelatin in small bowl and mix to form a gel. Add gelatin mix into cream mixture and stir till gelatin dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
4. Pour into measuring jug and pour into plastic shot glasses (~2/3 full). Refrigerate for around 1 hour or until set.
5. For topping, place blueberries, caster sugar and ~1/2 water in small pot over medium heat. Allow blueberries to soften and smash with back of spoon.
6. Strain blueberry juice to remove pulp. Return juice back into pot and stir in corn starch till dissolved. Heat until slightly thickened. Allow to cool slightly.
7. Place tablespoon full of blueberry syrup on top of pannacotta. Place blueberry in centre. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Lil shotglass of pannacotta ^^|
|Trio of pannacotta|
|crumbly base ><|