|Big tray of brownies! yum yum!! I ate the edges =p|
|Trying out some food photography xD|
|Ready for catering~|
anyways! I halved the amount of sugar (as per the comments made) and added more lemon zest and juice. I think you can increase the lemon for a tangier flavour.
LEMON and COCONUT SLICE
Recipe adapted from Taste.com.au
1 cup caster sugar
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
zest of 3 lemons
70ml fresh lemon juice
icing sugar, to dust
1. Preheat oven to 180oC. Line a 20 x 30cm pan with baking paper.
2. Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time and stir until mixture is thick and glossy.
4. Sift in the flour and stir till well combined. Stir in coconut, lemon zest and juice. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool then dust with icing sugar.
|Close up of lemon and coconut slice.. lovely and golden~~|