Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back to Baking~

So I've had a little rest from baking the past 2 weeks. I haven't been baking because of a number of reasons.. I guess laziness, lack of motivation, "busy"-ness... but yesterday I baked for the first time in 2 weeks. 2 weeks is a long time for me not to bake actually XD I wanted to make something fresh and fruity but we only had frozen berries not fresh. I also wanted to make a whole cake but since I started baking a bit late at night I thought it would take too long so I baked them in smaller muffin tins. I used the same recipe as Fruit Pastry Cake but am calling these: MINI BERRY PASTRY CAKES ^____^
Can't go wrong with berries :D
You can find the recipe here.

Felt really good to be back baking!~ 


Rising in the oven ^____^
Looks like a face!! haha
Berries making funny shapes XD
Brought these to lab meeting =) hope u guys liked it~
EDIT: Since this post I've already made Orange poppy seed cake and also this morning I baked Cinnamon scrolls ^__^ BAKINGTRAY IS BACK BAKING :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments/messages so feel free to drop a line :)