|Me and my mini chefs :D all aproned up|
Idea from Nasi Lemak Lover
1 batch of chocolate cupcakes (use my vanilla cupcake recipe and add 1/4 cup cocoa powder)
M&Ms for decorating
1. Ice cupcakes with chocolate ganache.
2. Split oreo in two, making sure you have the white filling on each side. Place on iced cupcakes (these will be the eyes).
3. Place M&Ms onto oreos for the eyeballs and then one M&M for the beak.
4. Break the edge off an oreo for the eyebrows.
|ta da~~ look at the angry one.. and the confused one =p|
1 x chocolate cake
250g dark chocolate
Coloured sprinkles, M&Ms, dessicated coconut (basically anything you want to decorate!)
1. Break up cake into fine crumbs.
|finely crumbed chocolate cake|
3. Roll teaspoonful of mixture into a ball and place on tray. Place tray in fridge for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler.
4. Remove cake balls from fridge. Dip stick into melted chocolate then place into the ball. Dip ball into melted chocolate and coat. Decorate with various ingredents e.g. sprinkles.
5. Place in cake pop stand. After chocolate has set you can wrap in plastic wrappers :)
|Our cake pops :D|
|thanks for helping~~|